ASI Rubella Test
Rubella (also called German Measles) is a contagious viral disease characterized by fever, mild upper respiratory infection and a red rash. If contracted by a women during her first trimester of pregnancy, it may cause serious damage to the fetus.
The ASI Rubella Test is a rapid latex particle agglutination test for the qualitative and semiquantitative determination of rubella virus antibodies in serum. The test aids in the diagnosis of recent or active rubella infection and in the determination of immune status.
- 8 minute protocol
- White latex agglutination test
- Excellent reproducibility and outstanding accuracy
- Correlation with gold standard - Hemagglutination Inhibition Test (HAI)
- Qualitative and semiquantitative results
- Three levels of liquid, ready-to-use controls included
- Up to 18 months shelf life (from date of manufacture)
Sensitivity & Specificity
|• Sensitivity: 1-2 IU/ml (undiluted);|
|10-20 IU/ml (diluted)|
|• Specificity: >99%|
|Test Kit Size||Catalog Number|
CPT Code 86762