The ASI Rhino-Pro® Curette is a sterile, disposable nasal mucosal collection device designed to collect the optimum specimen with little or no discomfort to the patient. ASI Rhino-Pro® provides consistent and uniform mucosal samples with up to 1,000 times more cells than any other method. Cells do not adhere to the device, and no degranulation or distortion is seen after staining. Samples obtained can help determine cellular immunologic response.
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Chronic Rhinitis
- Infectious Rhinitis
- Rapid viral testing
- Differentiates viral from bacterial Rhinitis
- Use for RSV sample collection
- Optimal specimen
- Designed for comfort
- Consistent uniform samples
- Pliable for patient anatomy
Request a Quote or Learn How to Purchase
- Open bag and remove the flexible plastic ASI Rhino-Pro® without contaminating the scoop end.
- Under direct visual inspection, insert the cupped probe into the mid-inferior portion of the inferior turbinate.
- Gently press the cupped tip on mucosal surface and move outwards 2-3 mm. Repeat motion 2-3 times. NOTE: ASI Rhino-Pro® can be bent on an angle for ease of use.
- Rhino-Pro® is a collection device. CPT code is dependent on procedure performed.
- 25 Box #SY-96-0925
- 100 Box #SY-960905
The Rhino-Pro product was at one time known as Rhino Probe. The product is the same.